Holder of valid pilot license

If you hold a valid private pilot license or more you donĀ“t have to make the theoretical test.

You have to make the practical hours depending on the type of Ultra light you want to fly and have to make a check ride.

If you are holder of any Ultra light license you are allowed to fly 3 month in the country.

In this case you have to send me a copy of your foreign license at least!!! 3 weeks before your arrival.