The new SPORTY one.
Next generation MT gyroplane.
BCAR Section T certification.
The MTsport is designed and built in Germany and is the product of a project partnership between AutoGyro GmbH and RotorSport UK Ltd.
The MTsport prototype was test flown in the Namib Desert for weeks together with AutoGyro-Africa.
The MTsport incorporates the lessons learned from the production and operation of the world wide fleet of nearly 600 MT-03 and MTsport – including 50 in South Africa – and feedback from our pilots.
Once again this aircraft is fully compliant with BCAR Section T, the world’s toughest airworthiness standard for sport gyroplanes. We are incredibly proud that the MTsport wil be only the second two-seat gyro ever to have been approved to the BCAR Section T standard – and even prouder that the first one was the MT-03!
- VNE: 120 MPH
- Cruise speed: up to 105 MPH
- Min speed: 0 – 45 MPH
- Take off distance: 10 – 100 m
- Landing distance: 0 – 25 m
- Rate of climb: up to 1 500 fpm
- Fuel capacity: 73 l
- Endurance: up to 5 h
- Fuel octain: Standard 95 unleaded and/or AVGas
- Fuel burn 1 uP – 2 uP: 14 – 18 l/H
- MTow: 550 kg
- Empty weight: 250 kg
- Payload: 300 kg.
- Small hanger footprint
- Height: 2,7 m
- Width: 1,82 m
- Length (excluding rotor): 4.95 m
- Total rotor length: 8,4 m
- Tandem two-seat design
- Engine: Rotax 914 UL
- Prop: Fixed or Variable Pitch (optional)
- Rotor: High Performance Alluminium
- Frame: Stainless Steel
- Pneumatic inflight rotor trim, brake
- Pneumatic pre-rotator – up to 80 – 90% flying speed
- Hydrolic disk brakes on main wheels with lockable parking brake
- High-tech composite body work and horizontal stabilizers
- Superb quality factory build and finish
- Quiet – meets strict German noise regulations
- Nose luggage lockers
- Luggae travel bags
- Looks good – great colours
- Impossible to stall, impossible to spin.